09/08/2017 - 02:10
- Step 1: If you are affected by Shortcut Viruses,Do not format your Flash or External Drive. If you format you can’t Recover it.
- Step 2: Check your Flash Drive’s Drive Letter ( Example : G: or K:)
- Step 3: Click on “Start” –>Run–>type “cmd” and click on OK
- Step 4: If your Flash Drive Letter is H: then Type the below command in your “cmd” and Press “Enter” attrib -h -r -s /s /d H: *.* (Check screen shot )
Note : Replace the letter H: with your flash drive letter
- Step 5 : Now your files will be visible.Make sure to keep the antivirus up-to-date to prevent viruses.