1. Open the Local Group Policy Editor by typing ‘gpedit.msc’ in the Start Menu search box and hitting Enter.
2. In the Local Group Policy Editor window, navigate to User Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> Windows Explorer in the right side panel.
3. On the left, scroll down the list to find ‘Hide these specified drives in My Computer’. Double click on this entry to open the setting.
4. Select ‘Enabled’ and choose one of the several available drive letter combinations under the ‘Options’ section.
5. After choosing the drives which you want to hide, click on Apply then OK to save your changes.